Thursday 26 July 2012

MUA UNDRESSED PALETTE -REVIEW


Hi, all the lovely makeup addicts. This is my very first blog and all I need is your love and support. My passion for makeup makes me write a blog and review my make products and hopefully it would be helpful for you. Well,today I am going to share my review on the much talked about UNDRESSED palette by MUA. It is commonly said that it is an exact dupe of the eye shades in the famous Naked palette. Today I got my hands on this palette. I am going to show you how the palette exactly looks like and the swatches of the shades.

The packaging of the palette makes it easy to carry with you anywhere and it won’t occupy much space. It is travel friendly kit with very wearable eye colors for day night looks. You can create number of nude and Smokey looks with this palette. Here is the closer view at the colors to give you better idea how they look like.



This pallet has a beautifully accumulated shimmer and matte shades. What I find interesting in this palette is that it does not have all the boring nudes rather it offers some very warm and gold colors as well. It has a pinkish tone in it also and the darker tones of brown and grey.The pigmentation of the eye shadows are amazing according to the low price of the palette. But I am not really satisfied with the performance of the matte shades. They are not as pigmented as the shimmer ones but still you do not need to rub and tug them hard on the skin. On the other side the shimmery shades are easier to apply and they glide on very smoothly. The staying power of the eye shadows is also commendable.

Now I am going to show you the swatches of the beautiful colors of the Undressed palette.




Do you want to grab this beautiful and gorgeous palette?

You can buy it from just4girls.pk for 700rs.

1 comment:

  1. i love this palette for the price. i think onzaar are doing them at a great price too now,

    ReplyDelete